Zumba® Beach Bum Retreat in ARUBA

By January 31, 2015allevents, blog, pastevents

Aruba also know as “The Happy Island” with pristine white sand beach is the place to be for a great vacation filled with sun, cooling trade winds and warm friendly people. We are taking the Z Club NY fun to the best of the Netherlands Antilles for an all inclusive 4 nights 5 days (airfare not included) at the breathtaking beach at The Tamarijn Resort  located on beautiful Divi Beach. Join us in a majestic surrounding for an extended weekend filled with the most fun you will ever have.  Your hosts for those 5 days will be Lashawn Jones Jamie Drye, and Edmee Cherdieu. Be ready to dance, while discovering this magical place!

Aruba_2015-05
Try the following classes:
  • Zumba®
  • Aqua Zumba® in the Ocean and Pool
  • Early morning water workout – A favorite from our last retreats!
  • Bokwa
  • Fueled eMOTION- A signature class from Jamie Dry and Lashawn Jones
We will offer 3 classes per day – take one, take two, or take them all – up to you!
In addition to the classes, the retreat includes the following:
  • 1 Half day Safari Jeep Excursion where we will see the Natural Bridge, the Baby beach(great for snorkeling) theBushribana Gold Mill Ruins, and more
  • A visit to the famous Aloe Museum and Factory(http://www.arubaaloe.com/)
  • A visit to the capital Oranjestad(http://www.aruba.com/our-island/oranjestad) on Saturday morning
  • Transfer from the airport to the hotel
  • All meals are included
  • Unlimited drinks!! Cocktails included as well:)
  • all rooms are ocean view
This retreat is open to current lovers of health and fitness and to those who will become so after joining us. Invite your friends and share the experience with everyone. You and your friends will be hooked for life and make all your friends jealous from your golden tan.
Pack your bag, lets go!
Dates: April 30 – May 4
Packages: Single Occupancy: $1650
Double Occupancy: $1400
If you are interested and want more information, click here  to register or please email us at edmee@zclubny.com.
We require a $500 deposit (non refundable, unless participation is too low and trip is cancelled) .
Remaining balance for the payment will be due on April 1 and will be charged to your account at that time. Payment plans available per request. Space is limited to 26 participants. HURRY! ARUBA IS WAITING FOR US!
About the Tamarijn Hotel:
Aruba’s hot spot on the beach with all oceanfront rooms where the fun never stops. Windsurf, sail, snorkel or scale the rock climbing wall. Go exploring on a bike. There are nine dining options, seven bars to choose from, live nightly entertainment and the nearby Alhambra Casino. Stay at the Tamarijn Aruba and also dine and play at the adjacent DiviAruba All Inclusive. Your vacation stay includes:
  • Choose from 9 dining options including snack bars – view the menu here.
  • 7 Bars throughout the properties, offering unlimited beverages
  • Oceanfront guest rooms with patio or balcony, steps from the water
  • 3 Freshwater pools
  • Included water sports are non-motorized
  • Bicycles provided in different size;: child, youth and adult
  • Lighted tennis courts
  • Fitness center featuring an outdoor 30-foot rock climbing wall
  • Alhambra Casino is a short walk away
What are waiting for? ….let’s dance under the sun!

Join the discussion 9 Comments

• Alice Beatrice says:

Dr.lewishill product is a real cure to Tinnitus,I am 38 years old, I suffered from permanent tinnitus for about 10 years, mostly in my right ear… which means I’ve got this constant in my ears, which has also made me somewhat deaf. It’s like this Whee! noise in my head all the time. My T was more steady, this is due to prolonged exposure to the loud volume of concerts. Looking after your ears is unfortunately something you don’t think about until there’s a problem. I wish I’d thought about it earlier. There were days when I didn’t know whether I would survive, I was so tormented by this symptoms. When I lay down to sleep it bothers me the most, As I lay my head on the pillow, it cancels out all the other noise but the Tinnitus. The Good News is that after using lewi shill Herbal medicine, Tinnitus is gone, try it also it going to work for you. There are real cure and do not be discouraged. Hang in there… Better days will come (email him on: drlewishill247@gmail.com)

• Lea Florence says:

NATURAL & EFFECTIVE TREATMENT TO SEIZURE: Our son has temporal lobe epilepsy, He has seizure and had a grand mal with rage, Our son’s seizure always occur twice in a week according to EEG results. We had used several medicine which include: 600 Epitol 100 Zarontin, 150 Epitec X2 Daily, Topomax lasted for about 3 days, but I put an end to that due to my son losing weight and being lethargic. I recently got dr williams herbal medicine,that’s a natural medicine that cure my son Epilepsy with no side effect. It is an herbal medicine. it is a permanent cure and effective treatment of Epilepsy, for more info, you can also contact Dr.William with this email drlewishill247@gmail.com for advice and his product

• famous says:

I have been following this blog for a while now and today i decided to share my tinnitus story to encourage someone out there. I suffered from terrible tinnitus for 9 years after a constant exposure to loud noise. These noise sounded like a car horn in my right ear and grew worse at night when everywhere was calm and quiet, i lacked sleep and this ruined my psychological life. I had no idea the sound was damaging my hearing until it was too late and i had partial deafness, i had a constant ringing in my ear which always makes me feel like taking my own life. I tried so many drugs even B-vitamin supplements, especially B-5, visited so many audiologist, mnemonics and all was to no avail. I have not seen my ex for a long while and when we bumped into each other she knew i was not okay and i had to tell her all i was facing. She felt so sad but told me there is a cure which let me in amazement. That was when she told me about Dr. lewishill herbal medicine which gives a permanent relief to tinnitus symptoms and cures it. Lord know i needed help so i got the medicine and used it, that was when i met a breakthrough, i am perfectly okay now and i sleep calm without any stress and i hear clearly now. You too can get cured just contact him on (drlewishill247@gmail. com) for advise and how to get the medicine. Thanks

• ROSE JACK says:

I got married to my lovely husband for the past 7 years without conceiving and fibroid was the issue, i took different prescribed medication but could not cure it but my husband was so confident in me and kept encouraging me that one day someone would call me mother, we did not rest searching for solution from different Doctors all they could say was surgery and i was afraid of that then a friend in my office introduced me to Dr. Davismartin who sent his product to me which i took and it really worked perfectly, and my Dr. confirm me pregnant after 2 months of taken his product. i gave birth to a BABY GIRL February this year and i will named her TESTIMONY. contact him also at drdavismartin62@gmail.com.

• KATE says:

thanks to Dr williams, who cured me of Fallopian tube blockage and fibroid. i married for over 15 years without a child of my own. because of the problem with my Fallopian tube and fibroid, until i came in contact with Dr williams testimony and recommendations online, on how he has cured and healed so many people of the same problem and i decided to contact him,and explane my situation to him,few days later he sent me some herbal portion which i took for 21 days, and i became pregnant after taking dr williams herbal medicine in three months. in casse you want to reach him for a similar problem, you can contact him on his email: drwilliams098765@gmail.com for advice and for his product

• jessical says:

ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS.
    For 8 years my husband and i tried ceaselessly to conceive to no avail. The gynecologist told us that the Fibroid is causing difficulties and he recommended a surgery. I love my life so much and i did’t want to undergo any surgery because i was told it’s too painful and also there are 80% chances of it growing back. I was discussing this with a close colleague who told me how Dr williams helped her cousin cure fibroid. I contacted him and he was so amazing with encouragements and finally sent me a very effective medicine that changed my life for good. It has been four years now and i am still very fine and i have son i call my own naturally. You too can reach him too on drwilliams098765@gmail.com for his medicine

• harison says:

MUST READ: HOW I GOT CURED FROM ALS DISEASE)
    I am from Philadelphia, I was diagnosed of ALS disease (Lou Gehrig’s disease) in 2013 and I have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail, my life was gradually coming to an end, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from Africa who prepares herbal cure to cure all kind of diseases including ALS, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Ghonorhea etc, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email, he prepared an ALS herbal portion and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal portion, he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly disease within 7 days, I could not walk or talk understandably before but after i took the herbal cure as he instructed i regained strength in my bones and i could talk properly unlike before, I am now free from the deadly disease, all thanks to Dralegbe. Contact this great herbal doctor via his email dralegbeherpsspelltemple@gmail.com

• Aida says:

Edmee,
    I want to join the retreat

• natalia says:

Hi! I really want to go, will be able to give you an answer this week if i can join!

Natalia