Guadeloupe Islands and Z Club NY presents Zumba Beach Bum – GUADELOUPE Edition.
An all inclusive 6 nights 7 days (alcohol not included) in the surprising French islands of Guadeloupe , at La Creole Beach Hotel and Spa, one of the most pleasant hotels of the archipelago of Guadeloupe. Perfectly situated, between Basse- Terre and Grand- Terre, facing the islet of Gosier and just a short distance from Pointe-à-Pitre, La Creole Beach Hotel is an ideal starting point for the discovery of unforgettable landscapes.
Join us in a majestic surrounding for a long weekend filled with the most fun you will ever have. Your hosts for those 7 days will be Nikki Kimbrough (Celebrity NYC Trainer), Nick Logrea (Zumba- Zumba Step) and Edmee Cherdieu d’Alexis (Zumba- Aqua Zumba).
About Nikki Kimbrough
Nikki Kimbrough is one of the top fitness experts in the United States and CEO and president of Get Fit w/Nik, Inc. Kimbrough has shared her knowledge of health and fitness with the country on such programs as CNN Headline News, The Today Show (NBC), Good Morning America (ABC), The Early Show (CBS), Better TV, The Black Carpet (BET) and Makeover Manor (TV-One). Kimbrough is the host and one of the executive producers of the fitness web series, “Get Fit w/Nik,” on Centric-TV.com and has been a fitness contributor for Fitness, Essence and Shape magazines.
We have designed a week of activities where Guadeloupe Islands will be our playground. Seven days of discovery and fun energetic fitness activities designed to get you in shape while having the time of your life. Here is what you will be doing:
- Aqua Zumba
- Zumba Step
- Early Morning Water Workout
- Power Fit – a total body workout using a combination of yoga poses, body weight strength movements and stretching. Incorporating isometric holds, modified tempos and breathing techniques, keeping those muscles limber and body injury free. Designed by Nikki Kimbrough.
- ABSolute Fit – a 15-minute muscular endurance workout for your abdominal and core muscles. Designed by Nikki Kimbrough.
- Gwo-Ka (traditional folk dance) – Gwo-Ka is a dance of improvisation by excellence, a dance of the instinct, of the moment
- Full Body Stretch
- 5 distinctive excursions from the beach to the mountains.
Embrace nature and let’s get in shape! Most classes will be taking place out side – No AC. Be ready to sweat and celebrate summer in the heart of the Caribbean with the fresh air of “Les Alizes” (trade winds from the tropical climate of Guadeloupe). All classes are optional, if you would rather relax while sipping on a rum punch, that’s fine by us. No judgment!
About Guadeloupe Islands
Framed by the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean, the French overseas department of Guadeloupe Islands is located between Antigua and Dominica and is comprised of five islands connected by an efficient inter-island network. When it comes to preserving its authentic way of life and protecting its rainforest, mountains, beaches, and coral ecosystem, Guadeloupe Islands have been ahead of the game for decades. The result is an entirely preserved environment offering today with its 55,105 acres of Natural Reserve, the most diverse scenery in the whole Caribbean. Premiere destination for Ecotourists, godsend for outdoorsy types and definitely a heaven for foodies since French Import have made dining on the islands a true delight. In Guadeloupe Islands we are Naturally Active, just our Volcano is not!
Know more about the best kept secret of the Caribbean visit:
This retreat is open to current lovers of health and fitness and to new ones, invite your friends and share the experience with everyone. You and your friends will be hooked for life!
Here are all of the juicy details:
Where: La Creole Beach Hotel and Spa (4 stars rating)
Date: Monday August 25th to August 31st
Single Occupancy: $2775 per person (includes airfare)
Double Occupancy: $2475 per person (includes airfare)
Sign Up Here: http://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ws.asp?studioid=14102&stype=-8&sTG=39&sView=day&sLoc=0&sDate=8/25/2014
Packages include the following:
- Air fare (JFK- SXM transfer to Grand Case airport then Grand Case to Pointe-a-Pitre Guadeloupe)
- 3 meals per day (lunch will be at a different restaurant every day based on where we might end up)
- Roundtrip transportation from airport to the hotel in Guadeloupe
- All Fitness classes (Zumba – Aqua Zumba in the ocean and pool – Zumba Step – Hip Hop – Yoga and Traditional Gwo-Ka Dancing in a local studio)
1 complementary Rum Punch a day- We are in Guadeloupe after all!!!
- 5 excursions (all transportation included):
- Ilet Gosier: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Îlet_du_Gosier
- Pointe de Chateaux: http://www.pointe-des-chateaux.com/
- Plage de St Anne: http://www.myguadeloupeislands.com/the-islands/grande-terre/
- La SOUFRIERE VOLCANO http://www.la-soufriere.com/ and hike to the relax Yellow Baths – Les Bains Jaunes – lunch and relaxing time at Tendacayou Ecolodge Boutique and Spa with full access to the Spa (Turkish bath and steam bath) followed by a Yoga class at sunset. Divine! http://www.tendacayou.com/en/
- Ferry Boat to Les Saintes http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g147300-d298726-Reviews-Les_Saintes-Guadeloupe.html – listed #3 in the Most beautiful Bays in the world by Unesco.
If you are interested and want more information, please email us at email@example.com. We require a $500 deposit (non refundable, unless participation is too low and trip is cancelled) by July 14st. Remaining balance for the payment is due on August 10th and will be charged to your account at that time. Space is limited to 20 participants. HURRY! The beautiful waters of Guadeloupe are calling us. Take a chance!