Z Club NY will donate all net proceeds from ticket sales to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. We thank you in advance for your support and participation.
The MISSION To cure leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma and to improve the quality of life for patients and their families.
The VISION A future in which The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society will have transformed the lives of people with blood cancer and the healthcare landscape that patients, their families and caregivers navigate.
FACTS AND FIGURES Source: The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Facts 2012
- An estimated 1,012,533 people in the US are living with or in remission from blood cancers.
- Every four minutes, someone is diagnosed—approximately 140,310 new cases are expected this year.
- Every 10 minutes, someone dies from a blood cancer—an estimated 53,010 deaths this year.
- Leukemia is the most common cancer in children and adolescents less than 20 years old.
- In general, the likelihood of dying from most types of leukemia, lymphoma, or myeloma decreased from 1999 to 2008 (the last year data was available)
Let’s dance to save kids on Saturday, May 11 from 1:00 – 2:30 pm @ Studio W60 in MMAC on 60th st (bet Amsterdam and West End ave).
Join the party with Z Club NY, tickets are $25 for advance online sales and $30 at the door.
Saturday, May 11 from 1:00 – 2:30 pm
MANHATTAN MOVEMENT & ARTS CENTER
248 West 60th Street, new york, ny 10023
A line up of 6 fantastic Z Club NY instructors:
- Edmee Cherdieu d’Alexis
- Roxanne Carrano
- Sarah Grimaud
- Irena Meletiou
- Stefanie Meltzer
- Danielle Moreau